Part Time Employment
The Youngsville Fire Department is accepting applications
for the position of:
Part-Time Firefighter / EMT
*two (2) positions is available*
Application period closes November 11, 2022 at 5:00pm
Firefighter/EMT: $16.50 per hour.
(up to 70 hours per month available to work)
Tentative employment start date: ASAP after interviews
These positions will work 10 hour shifts weekdays, 7a - 5p with the opportunity to fill-in for full-time staff vacancies (24hr shifts).
Applicants should meet the minimum requirements prior to applying. They should be a team player that is able to provide top quality emergency services and who strives to continuously grow as a public safety professional.
· 18 y/o and possess a High School Diploma or GED.
· N.C. OSFM Firefighter Level II.
· N.C. OEMS Emergency Medical Technician.
· N.C. OSFM Hazardous Materials Responder Level I.
· FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700, and 800.
· Valid “Class C” N.C. Driver’s License.
· Documented Blood Borne Pathogens Training.
· Hepatitis B Vaccination or declination form.
Download Employment Application Below: