Part Time Employment
The Youngsville Fire Department is currently NOT hiring for:
Part-Time Firefighter / EMT
Interested persons may submit an application with all required certification documentation, and will be placed on a list for future employment opportunities.
FY 22-23 Firefighter/EMT starting pay: $16.50 per hour.
Part-time positions will work 10 hour shifts weekdays 7a - 5p, with the opportunity to fill-in for full-time staff vacancies (24hr shifts).
Applicants should meet the minimum requirements prior to applying. They should be a team player that is able to provide top quality emergency services and who strives to continuously grow as a public safety professional.
· 18 y/o and possess a High School Diploma or GED.
· N.C. OSFM Firefighter Level II.
· N.C. OEMS Emergency Medical Technician.
· N.C. OSFM Hazardous Materials Responder Level I.
· FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700, and 800.
· Valid “Class C” N.C. Driver’s License.
· Documented Blood Borne Pathogens Training.
· Hepatitis B Vaccination or declination form.
Download Employment Application Below: